Updates (Buff / Nerf / Balanced or reworked)
Beta 9.3 (2017/04/22)
- Redacted. COST: 4. ATK: 3. HP: 5. EFFECT: "Future (4): Add a Goner Kid or a Future monster into your deck for each active Future effect.".
- Muffet. EFFECT UPDATE: "Haste. Whenever a spider is summoned, gain +2/+1. Magic : Put 3 spiders in both decks."
- Moldessa. ATK: 4 -> 5.
- Echo Flower. EFFECT UPDATE: "Magic: Copy a card of your opponent's hand to your hand and reduce its cost by 1."
- Receptionist 1. COST: 6 -> 7. EFFECT UPDATE: "Earn 1 gold whenever this monster is damaged."
- Mettaton Ex. COST: 8 -> 10.
- Temmie 2. COST: 2 -> 3.
- Clam Girl. COST: 4 -> 6.
- Scarf Mouse. EFFECT UPDATE: "Magic: Silence the monster in front of it."
- Papyrus. EFFECT UPDATE: "Charge. Whenever this attacks and kills a monster, can attack another monster."
- Poison. EFFECT UPDATE: "Give KR to a monster and add a Poison to your deck. Draw a card."
- Fridge. COST: 1 -> 0.
- Cloning. COST: 5 -> 4.
- Explosion. COST: 7 -> 6.
- Feast. COST: 4. EFFECT: "Give +3 HP to your monsters. If they have 3 HP or lower, give +4 HP instead."
- Heal Delivery. COST: 8 -> 10. EFFECT UPDATE: "Restore 25 HP to you, remove all negative effects from your monsters and fully heal them."
- Knife. EFFECT UPDATE: "Kill a monster. Deal dead monster's HP as damage to yourself."
- Disabled in ranked mode (temporary).
- Disenchanting a DT will now correctly remove the card from your decks.
- The Heroine will no longer have visual glitches with KR, taunt... after a death.
- Playing Chara into a Frisk will not longer let a yellow border on the enemy player.
- Ugly Fish will now reduce attack by 2 and not by 1.
Beta 9.2 (2017/04/16)
- Ugly Fish. Cost : 6. Atk : 3. Hp : 7. Effect : Reduce ATK of monsters damaged by this monster by 2.
- Bravery (Rework) : At the start of your turn, draw cards until you got 4 cards into your hand.
- French version of the site is available in beta test (automatic for Frenchs).
Beta 9.1.1 (2017/04/14)
- It's now easier to reach each division.
- Now, with a normal MMR you shouldn't lose more DTP than you gain in RUBY/DIAMOND.
Beta 9.1 (2017/04/09)
- Charles. Cost : 2. Atk : 1. Hp : 2. Effect : Armor (2).
- Receptionist 2. Cost : 4. Atk : 3. Hp : 2. Effect : Taunt. Armor (2).
- Receptionist is now Receptionist 1.
- Armor (x). Reduce taken damage by x.
- (Rework) : Whenever you play a card, return 20% of its cost to you.
- (Nerf) : Start the game with 2 lives. Instead of dying, use a life and restore 10 HP.
- Final Froggit. Atk : 6 -> 7.
- Echo Fish. Effect update : Magic: Copy ATK, HP, Taunt and Charge of an enemy monster.
- Shootout. Cost : 3 -> 2.
- Pie. Cost : 4 -> 2.
- Temmie Statue. Effect update : Whenever you summon a Temmie, give +2/+2 to the summoned Temmie.
- Assault. Cost : 2 -> 1.
- Knife. Effect update : Kill a monster. Deal damage equal to the dead monster's ATK to yourself.
- Mettaton Ex. Cost : 12 -> 8. Atk : 8 -> 6. Hp : 6 -> 8. Effect update : Magic: Decrease your and opponent gold amount by your current gold amount.
- Sans. Cost : 5 -> 8. Effect update : Dodge (3). At the end of your turn add a G. Blaster to your hand.
- Asriel Dreemurr. Cost : 20 -> 17. Effect update : Magic: Heal 20 HP to yourself. Dust: Heal 10 HP to yourself.
- Spider. Effect update : Haste.
- Omega Flowey. Cost : 15. Atk : 11. Hp : 11. Effect : Magic: Save the board and add a Load spell to your deck.
- Burgerpants. Cost : 5 -> 6. Effect update: Magic: Earn 9 gold and your opponent 3.
- Monster Kid. Cost : 2 -> 3.
- Ferry. Hp : 2 -> 1.
- Winning or losing against a player that is very far in divisions/ranks compared to you will impact less your future DTP gains/losses.
- You can no longer get a Final Pack for 200 loyalty points.
- 90 loyalty points will now give you a DTFragment.
- Friends requests limited to 50.
- Friends number limited to 100.
- Disenchanting a DT will now give you 1 DT Fragment instead of dust.
- The Heroine will now be able to attack after beeing killed during your turn is she didn't attack before.
Beta 9.0 (2017/04/02)
- Allergic Temmie. Cost : 2. Atk : 2. Hp : 1. Effect : Whenever a Temmie is summoned, deal 1 damage to all enemy monsters.
- Temmie Statue. Cost : 5. Atk : 0. Hp : 7. Effect : Can't attack. Whenever you summon a Temmie, give +2/+2 to the summoned Temmie.