By accessing "undercards.net" (henceforth referred to as "we", "us", "Undercards", "undercards.net"), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree with these terms then please do not access or play "undercards.net". We may change these rules at any time and we will do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself, as your continued usage of “undercards.net” after changes have been made means you agree to be legally bound by these updated/amended terms.
- If you use the chat, you agree not to post abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or otherwise offensive comments, nor post any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “undercards.net” is hosted or International Law.
- As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, Undercards shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- If you find any glitch that can give an advantage, or corrupt the game, you have to report it at [email protected] If you used it and didn't report it, your account will be perma banned.
- If you attempt to cheat, win trade, sell or buy an account your account will be perma banned.
- If a glitch prevents you to get any item such as a card pack, gold, xp, ranks, undercards.net doesn't have any obligation to give you compensation.
- We are not viable for any other damages or negative occurrences that may happen via playing Undercards.
- If you open a Paypal dispute for a donation, you will get a refund, but you accept that your undercards account will be ban until you send back the money.